All Saints Church, Alton
We are committed to learning that God loves us as we are, and sharing that love in our community.
The parish of Alton All Saints’ was created from the historic parish of Alton, St. Lawrence in the early 1870’s. It was believed that there was a need for another church to serve the rapidly expanding western end of the market town of Alton. All Saints’ Church was provided principally for the working call of Alton’s “New Town”, with free sittings for 400 people.